International students planning to study in the UK. This programme will prepare you for academic study on any pre-university programme including A-level,International Baccalaureate, Cambridge Pre-U or University Foundation.
Price range: contact EasyCourse for price information or refer to the price list on right.
English Course Program @ CATS Cambridge
This programme will allow you to study and succeed on any of our academic programmes without comprehension difficulties.
Beyond the basic grounding in grammar you will focus on the common terms used regularly in academic subjects; expressions and general terms that you will be expected to understand on progression to higher academic programmes.
Academic English can be studied alongside an academic programme or as preparation for an academic programme if your English Language level isn’t high enough to begin straight away.
Our results are 42% above the national averageOur small class sizes mean that every student receives individual attention from our highly qualified staff, many of whom have university doctorates and are experts in their field.
This year we are celebrating our best ever results, with students progressing to The Times Top 10 University destinations, including Cambridge, Warwick, Imperial College London, London School of Economics, Durham, York.
Our students succeed because of the unique study support we provide, including:
- Individual Learning plans: tailored specifically for you, targets are set and achievements measured to ensure you achieve your goals and reach your potential.
- Free and unlimited supplementary tuition: if you work hard, we will provide as much supplementary tuition as you may need – absolutely free.
- Weekly assessment and monitoring: a key to your success, these enable you to check your learning, revisit areas of weakness and be completely comfortable under exam situations.
- Carefully balanced teaching methods: you will benefit from a variety of carefully chosen teaching methods that match your preferred learning style and prepare you for university.
- Study skills support: we offer a fully integrated programme of language support, memory enhancement, mind mapping, speed reading and brain training. With our support, reading speed, recall and memory can be increased by 40% and creative thinking by 200%.
- Daily meetings with your Personal Tutor: for regular support and guidance.
- Extensive support network: extending beyond the academic, our network of support and extra-curricular activities build independent, mature and caring individuals.
English Course at CATS Cambridge Requirement
Academic level: whatever is required for the academic programme you wish to follow
English Language level: IELTS 3.5+ / TOEFL (Internet) 38+
Course length: 1 week - 4 terms
Hours in class: 26-30 hours per week
Entry dates: vary according to course length:
Any Monday Start
1 term, April, June
2 term, January, April
3 terms, September, January
4 terms, September
Please contact EasyCourse for accommodations option or refer to CATS College brochure above.