Anglia Ruskin University Language Centre offers three types of English language course that will prepare you for university study. All of these courses will give you the academic English language and skills needed to study your degree. Furthermore, you can gain direct entry to Anglia Ruskin University degree studies from two of the courses (without having to take IELTS or an equivalent test).
Pre-sessional courses are very similar in content to the English with Academic Skills courses but are shorter and have more hours of study per week. Successful completion of these courses will allow you direct entry to your degree studies. The pre-sessional courses are a better option than the English with Academic Skills courses for students who have less time available to study English language before starting their degree.
English with Academic Skills
These courses are 6 or 12 weeks in length and are offered from B1 to C1 level (Basic, Foundation, Competent, and Advanced). Successful completion of the Competent level will allow you to study at undergraduate level, and successful completion of the Advanced level will allow you to study at postgraduate level.
IELTS Preparation Courses
We offer full and part-time IELTS preparation courses. These courses focus specifically on the language and skills that you will need to do well in the IELTS examination. Please note that the course does not include the cost of the IELTS examination; you will need to book and pay for the examination separately from the course.
Anglia Ruskin University Language Centre offers different types of English language course that willhelp you improve your language fast. All of these courses will give you the academic English language and skills.
ARU offer course in:
ARU offer course in:
- English with Academic Skills
- IELTS Preparation Courses
- part-time IELTS preparation courses
- 1 October - 23 January period of 13 weeks. £3900-10%EasyCourse discount=£3510
- 5 March - 20 April period of 6 weeks. £1600-10%EasyCourse discount=£1440
- 28 May - 17 August period of 12 weeks. £3200-10%EasyCourse discount=£2880
- 28 May - 6 July period of 6 weeks. £1600-10%EasyCourse discount=£1440
- 9 July - 17 August period of 6 weeks. £1600-10%EasyCourse discount=£1440
- 28 May - 17 August (Part Time) for period of 12 weeks. £640-10%EasyCourse discount=£576