Address: 102 Middlesex Street
Improve your English language skills with an INTO General English or Summer School course at University of East Anglia London.
INTO's highly qualified teaching and support staff help you to study English and experience British culture in the heart of London.
INTO's Summer School programmes last between two and ten weeks, and combine core language skills alongside the opportunity to experience British culture.
Price range: £200 to £260 per week
The General English programme concentrates on communication skills and English for everyday situations. It starts every other Monday of the month all throughout the year.
You will study four core modules:
- cultural studies - exploring a cultural theme based on aspects of local, regional or national life, incorporating project work, eg. visits to places of interest or cultural activities
- writing workshop - focusing on functional writing skills, eg. form-filling, completing applications or creative writing
- pronunciation workshop - concentrating on specific areas of difficulty
- a film or literature focused module
- business English - developing the vocabulary and language conventions required for modern business communication.
- 2 - 7 weeks £260 per week
- 8 - 15 weeks£240 per week
- 16 - 23 weeks£220 per week
- 24 weeks and over£200 per week
Don't forget the 10% EasyCourse discount.
International Summer School with English course is an exciting course based on fascinating subjects, while learning English at the same time.
- 20 hours per week of lessons
- integrated activities and visits
- access to the internet and online resources
- Shakespeare's Britain
- Global Challenges
- Contemporary British Society
Start dates is Mon 25 June 2012 and Mon 16 July 2012
Fees: £1200 for 3 week course including tuition and activity package-10% EasyCourse discount
Accommodations Price starts from £145 per week
Liberty hall is located in close proximity to Regents canal and just five minutes walk from the lively area of Angel, Islington, which offers a wealth of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Conveniently located in the busy area of Stepney Green in East London, Pacific Court is less than a 30 minute walk from INTO UEA London and the shops, bars and markets that make up the Shoreditch and Brick Lane area. With two underground stations near by, and several bus lines, you will find it easy to travel to the INTO Centre, or to the rest of London
Residential accommodation notes:
Homestay accommodation provides you with a "home-away-from-home". We have a variety of options throughout London. You will live as part of a family, sharing mealtimes and all other facilities in the home, including the family bathroom and laundry facilities.
INTO's homestay host families will help you adjust and settle into life in London - great if you are a little younger or want to reassure your parents!
Price per week